Published 2020-01-24 13:42:48
This ad has been archived
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 drivers for long term temporary driving work with our Curdworth based client (B76 9EE).
As an LGV1 driver, the work will involve:
- Local & national delivery or collection trunk work
- Up to 2 deliveries or collections per shift
- Curtain sider trailers
- Palletised goods therefore no handball involved
- AM or PM starts available to suit preference
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
- No nights out involved
The pay rates for the role of the LGV1 driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV1 (Midweek) AM starts (between 04.00-16.00 hrs) = £12.00 p/h
- LGV1 (Midweek) PM starts (between 16.00-04.00 hrs) = £13.00 p/h
- You will be ’guaranteed’ a ’minimum’ of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive ’Refer A Driver’ Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 or email a current CV to warks ’at’ kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.