Published 2020-01-18 06:09:59
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for new or experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 drivers for ongoing, long term, part time or weekend only driving work to suit your preference in the Coventry area.
As an LGV2 driver, the work will involve local and national delivery or collection work for clients based within various sectors such as:
- Pallet Networks
- General Haulage
- Supermarket Stores & RDC’s (Refrigerated)
- Recycling (Refuse)
- Freight Forwarding
Whilst working within the above clients you will be carrying out various duties such as:
- Curtainsider / box vehicle work etc
- Some use of tail lifts
- Strapping and securing your load(s)
- Caged / palletised goods etc
- Trunking / Shunting / Tramping / Flat Bed work to suit preference
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV2 (Midweek) AM starts = £11.00 - £12.00 p/h
- LGV2 (Midweek) PM starts = £12.50 - £13.50 p/h
- LGV2 (Saturdays) = £14.50 - £15.50 p/h
- LGV2 (Sundays & Bank Holidays) = £16.00 - £18.50 p/h
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer A Driver’ Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 / 07921 815008 (7 Days a Week) or email a current CV to warks ’at’ kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.