Published 2020-01-17 13:33:01
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Driver for regular long term driving work with our Rugby based client (CV21).
As an LGV1 driver the work will involve:
- Shuttling/ Shunting between Magna park and Rugby (may start of either site)
- 05.45am / 06.00am - 17.45pm / 18.00pm - Days
- 17.45pm / 18.00pm - 05.45am / 06.00am - Nights
- 12 hr shifts - 7 day operation
- Easy work, no handball
- 2yrs experience preferred
- max 6pts for minor offences due to Insurance
- 3 hour induction required (Theory and Driving assessment) - Paid
- 4 hour H&S / site induction - Paid
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV1 = £12.00 - £13.00 p/hour - Weekdays
- LGV1 = £14.50 p/hour - Saturday
- LGV1 = £15.50 p/hour - Sunday
Our client will guarantee you a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer a Driver Scheme (£200 Reward)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 / 07921 815008 (7 days a week) or email your current CV to warks ’at’ kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Tamworth, Atherstone, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry, Rugby, Lutterworth, Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Minworth, Coleshill, Lichfield, Measham, Swadlincote, Burton.