Published 2019-12-06 14:31:49
This ad has been archived
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t driver for Temporary to Permanent driving work with our Tamworth based client - (B78 1SE)
As an 7.5 Tonne driver, the work will involve:
- Multidrop deliveries within the Midlands area
- None food consumables to Hotels, stores, hospitals, restaurants.
- Use of tail lift required
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
- Handball required
- Immediate Starts
- Temporary to Permanent
The pay rates for the role of the 7.5 Tonne driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) AM starts (06.00 hrs) = £10 p/h
- You will be ’guaranteed’ a ’minimum’ of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive ’Refer A Driver’ Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 / 07921 815008 (7 days a week) or email a current CV to warks ’at’ kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.