Published 2019-11-28 13:34:42
This ad has been archived
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 drivers for ongoing, long term, part time or weekend only driving work to suit your preference in the Sheffield area.
Regular temp-perm positions also available within the various clients we deal with.
As an LGV1 driver, the work will involve local and national delivery or collection work for clients based within various sectors such as:
- Pallet Networks
- General Haulage
- Supermarket Stores & RDC’s
- Distribution & Parcel Networks
- Manufacturing & Engineering
Whilst working within the above clients you will be carrying out various duties such as:
- Curtainsider / box trailer work
- Some use of tail lifts
- Strapping and securing of loads
- Caged and palletised goods
- Trunking, shunting, tramping, flat bed work to suit preference
Pay rates for the LGV1 driving work we offer vary depending on the client you work for. Below are the general pay rates for PAYE workers inclusive of holiday pay and for Limited Company drivers
- LGV1 (Midweek) AM starts = £12.00 - £13.00 p/h
- LGV1 (Midweek) PM starts = £13.00 - £14.00 p/h
- LGV1 (Saturdays) = £14.50 - £16.50 p/h
- LGV1 (Sundays and Bank Holidays) = £16.50 - £19.00 p/h
All of our clients will guarantee a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
To apply for this role please call 01332 898223 / 07508 211971 (7 days a week) or email your current CV to derby ’at’ kenectrecruitment.co.uk