Published 2019-06-27 05:31:31
First Contact was established to offer the Hotel, Catering and Hospitality Industry a fresh approach to the resource of chefs. Our highest priority is to build a mutually successful relationship with our clients and candidates based on our knowledge and understanding of their individual needs. We strive to deliver the highest standards of quality and consistency of service.
A personal brand of luxury runs through everythingour Clientdoes.The kitchen is supplied with herbs grown in the garden, while other ingredients are carefully sourced from local suppliers. Whether it’s organic beef or mackerel they love using ingredients from local growers and artisan suppliers.
They havecasual dining in their lounge or more formal dining in the restaurant.Their expert chefs create seasonal, Cornish-inspired menus tailoredfor all ages, from succulent seafood to bangers and mash, and mocktails to fine wines.
As Chef de Partie you will be an integral part of the team creating the finest dishes and working to the highest standards. A key focus of your role is to share your passion for cooking and food with your team and help train and develop them.
• Plan and oversee day-to-day running of your section to meet service requirements
• Follow all health and hygiene standards
• Supervise and lead a team of Commis and Demi Chefs
• Sample andobserve food to ensure conformance to recipes and standards
• Take orders from the Sous Chef and give tasks to Commis and Demi Chefs and check that they are carried out in the correct manner
• Maintain a clean and efficient kitchen section
• Participate in food production. Portions meats, fish, vegetables and desserts and utilizes food surpluses to control food costs
• Conduct daily food line inspections in section to ensure quality is maintained
• Ideally NVQ levels 2&3
• Experience working in a AA Rosette establishment
• Hotel or Restaurant background
• Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
• Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
• COSHH knowledge
• Competitive salary
• Share of tips
• Full training anddevelopment
• Meals on duty
• Excellent rates to stay at sister hotels
• Discounts on food, beverage and spa treatments
To apply for this Chef dePartie opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to Applicants must.................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.