Published 2019-06-17 22:18:22
This ad has been archived
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
We are now looking to recruit a Contract Manager to join the team based at our Avonmouth Energy Recovery Facility (ERF).
Joining our team, the Contract Manager will provide efficient and effective management of Local Authority and Fuel Supply Contracts to ensure all contractual and legal obligations are fulfilled, whilst maintaining first class levels of compliance, safety, health, environment and quality. You’ll monitor, evaluate and develop action plans to seek to adopt continuous improvement in contractual performance and you will develop and maintain the Contract Risk Register.
The Contract Manager will build and manage effective relationships to deliver on stakeholder expectations and to ensure Viridor fully meets its operational and contractual obligations to its internal and external customers. You’ll be the main point of contact for Local Authority-nominated Contract Manager on all contractual issues and act as the main contractual point of contact between company and clients, ensuring timely review and communications.
Our ideal Contract Manager will have:
• Knowledge and previous experience of contract management is essential
• Knowledge of finance including budgeting, forecasting and Profit and Loss accounts
• Proven track record of managing client relationships
• Excellent knowledge of budget process, capex and opex
• Knowledge of complex contracts, payment mechanisms and performance management frameworks
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly develop and maintain working relationships
• Well-developed skills of persuasion and presentation
• Ability to produce high quality, succinct and accurate reports for a variety of audiences and to tight deadlines
• Excellent negotiator with strong commercial acumen
• Full UK driving licence
Rewards and Benefits:
In return for your hard work as our Contract Manager, we can offer a competitive salary, plus a package including; company laptop and phone, contributory pension scheme, optional healthcare and a range of flexible benefits.
If you want to work within a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status.