Published 2019-06-08 03:22:48
This ad has been archived
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum, competitive commission scheme, career pathway scheme.
Better Healthcare is a leading nursing and care agency, with eight offices across East Anglia, London and the South East. Established for over twenty years, we enjoy an exceptional reputation within the industry for service excellence and have a loyal customer base.
We are currently looking for a highly ambitious individual to grow a small team from our Brighton operation by setting up specialist sectors within the health & social care market and increasing our market penetration within current sectors. This will be a fully autonomous role and you will be given the opportunity to build your own business across a number of vertical markets.
You will have full accountability for P&L and will be responsible for initiating and implementing key strategies for growth in line with the company’s strategic plan. This will also be a highly hands on role as you will also be initially responsible for growing your own desk in a traditional 360 degree recruitment role.
This role would suit an individual that has recent desk experience who is looking for the next step and has ambitions of growing a team and a business very quickly.
• Leading a team of consultants to deliver growth and profitability for the company.
• Recruitment and management of specialist recruiters.
• Full Profit & Loss Responsibility.
• Contract management of company key accounts.
• Developing and implementing business development strategies at local level.
• Developing and implementing recruitment and retention strategies, particularly within the nursing and social care sector.
• Developing strong relationships with managed vendors.
• Ensuring company quality systems are being followed and adhered to.
• Supporting Head Office with invoicing and account queries.
• Supporting the Sales Director to develop regional and national business development strategies.
• You will either already be a branch manager in the healthcare sector or an ambitious consultant looking to take the next step into management.
• You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire a team.
• You will have a track record of success particularly within a business development or key account role.
• A self-starter with exceptional organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
• You will have a sound knowledge of the healthcare sector and the current issues facing agencies within this market.
• Excellent communication skills with an empathetic nature to both branch staff and clients
Better Healthcare Services operate a unique career development programme which includes; quarterly development reviews, internal and external training opportunities, career mentoring, clear promotional structure and a generous commission package
Please send your CV to Kevin Farr, Sales Director e-mail: