Published 2019-03-27 13:26:27
This ad has been archived
This is a permanent full-time, 40-hour vacancy, for which you will be required to work rotational shifts between 8:00am am – 6:00pm.
The nursery will pay you from £16,000 - £18,000 depending on qualification and experience.
The setting is open from 8:00am – 6:00pm, Monday to Friday and caters to 60 children, aged from 3 months to 5 years.
The nursery is a converted, yet spacious property that gives of a homely feel. The nursery has 4 fully equipped rooms which are separated by age group, as well as a huge outdoor garden with play space for the children.
Additionally, the nursery is close for all Bank Holidays and 1 week at Christmas.
To be considered for the role of Nursery Practitioner in Cheltenham you will need:
- Level 3 Childcare qualification / Level 3 equivalent / Level 3 and above
- Solid understanding of EYFS
- Knowledge of Safeguarding
- Understanding FBV – Knowledge of prevent duties
- Valid DBS
- Experience working with babies, toddlers and pre-school in a private day care setting
- First Aid – Desirable
Apply now to become a Nursery Practitioner in Cheltenham