Published 2019-03-27 13:21:55
This ad has been archived
We are looking for an E-Learning / Digital Learning Media Specialist supporting training and development activities globally, delivering a wide range of training interactions including the production of e-learning modules, video, animated graphics and audio recordings
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage and co-ordinate video production and e-learning asset development
• Produce innovative multimedia pieces using a combination of video editing and animation/motion graphic skills
• Respond to, and interpret, scripts supplied by colleagues and Subject Matter Experts and turn them in to informative and engaging learning materials
• Ensure media is optimised for digital channels and help manage our online platforms (e-learning platform, media players and intranet wiki pages)
• Support the Global Training Team in day-to-day work and multimedia requirements.
• Liaise with local and global marketing teams to share best practice and work together on projects as required
• Converting existing training materials into online content
• Produce materials which are consistent with global messaging, positioning and brand guidelines
• Participate and contribute in strategy meetings
• Work effectively with colleagues to create compelling and engaging training deliverables
• Assist in the development of course materials, assessment techniques, training videos and e-learning
• Add content and facilitate discussion within the digital e-learning platform to ensure the learning environment and resources support learner needs
• Advising others on technical requirements
• Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (including Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop) or other media editing software
• Knowledge of e-learning authoring tools (inc: Articulate 360) would be advantageous
• Good working knowledge of professional camera and sound equipment
• Creative flair (including the ability to translate ideas in to compelling output)
• Graphic design skills / Good attention to detail
• Experience of having worked within a relevant environment would be an advantage
• A good communicator and planner with robust organisational skills and strong attention to detail
• A flexible team player – prepared to take the lead when appropriate but equally prepared to take instruction and work with others
• Strong analytical skills including ability to use Microsoft products such as PowerPoint and Word
Our client is an international consultancy that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. As a trusted leader in market research present in over 100 countries, they know what makes consumers’ hearts beat—globally and locally. They work on projects for successful companies in virtually every major industry.
The culture is one of developing and nurturing its talent, they have a wide range of internal and external training and development schemes, including the option to gain further qualifications.
Athena Resourcing Solutions is an employment agency and employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from candidates of all races, genders, ages, religions and beliefs orientations and people with disabilities. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are very sorry but it is not always possible to respond to each applicant personally. Only those applicants who are short listed for the position can be contacted. If you have not heard from us within two days please assume that your application for this particular position has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV to us and/or applying for any job vacancy advertised by us, you agree to your data being processed by us and to receive job alert emails / job related information or other career development related information.