Published 2018-11-09 06:28:14
This ad has been archived
Salary: £ 18,000 + Bonus
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 16:30 - 02:00 (38hrs per week)
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing business and to be part of a friendly onsite team in Birkenhead at one of our client sites. We are looking for ongoing support for the night shift to ensure the account it run smoothly and efficiently.
This position will suit a hardworking, organised individual with the ability to prioritise their workload and to keep calm in a pressurised environment whilst dealing with multiple deadlines.
• First point of contact for client and candidates
• Ensuring all staff queries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
• Assisting in recruitment drives and inductions for new starters
• Updating and distributing staffing reports
• Managing sickness and holidays
• Liaise with Team Leaders & Supervisors
• Presence will be required on the shop floor from time to time.
• Previous experience on managing of temporary/ full time staffing.
• Self-motivated, ambitious, approachable demeanour.
• Strong communicators with a sense of humour.
• Able to work in a high-pressured environment.
• Must be Computer Literate
Keywords: Recruitment, management, resource, coordinator, on site
Contact Details: To apply please contact Alice Laycock on or 01244 439755