Published 2018-10-25 07:18:25
This ad has been archived
Would you like the opportunity to to apply your analytical skills within a growing company?
If the answer is YES, then keep reading as Utilita are hiring. We are looking for a Business Reporting Analyst to join our Elmstead Market Office, situated just outside of Colchester!
**This role is offered on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract**
• A salary of £19,800 per annum Pro Rata
• 25 days Holiday plus bank holidays
• Healthcare Scheme, Generous Pension, Employee Assistance Programme
• COSTCO Membership Access
• Childcare Vouchers, Glasses for work scheme, Bikes for Work scheme
• Free hot drinks, Free fruit
• Gym Membership discounts
• Highly Subsidised restaurant on site... and MORE!
These are some of the reasons people love working for our award winning business...
What will I be doing?
As a Business Reporting Analyst, you will assist in designing, managing and administration of an array of effective systems whilst ensuring data accuracy. You will assist in developing databases and effective processes within the existing technical infrastructure for data capture and operational management, providing quality data & meaningful information to facilitate Management Information via timely reporting and underwriting systems. Duties include:
• Provide estimates for projects and other software development work using industry standard project-management tools and methodologies
• Development of solutions that support the demands of the business, and integrity and security of the organisation’s systems
• Refactoring/redesigning areas of the systems to improve efficiency and reliability
• Managing errors, identifying the root cause and deploying fixes quickly, communicating via various methods to ensure progress is relayed to relevant parties in a clear and timely manner
• Working closely with the Senior Reporting Analyst to assist in implementing enhancements to existing software and the creation of new software to support products
• Design and deliver tools that access key data and produce relevant MI in a user-friendly, logical and low maintenance manner
Could I be the ideal candidate?
The ideal Business Reporting Analyst will have the ability to plan development changes and communicate potential problems, issues and risk areas associated with the changes. You will have strong knowledge of information and data protocols and experience of preparing reports, data, metrics which inform decision making.
We are looking for someone with Key Analytical skills and methods enabling accuracy and interpretation of data. You will be a confident user of Microsoft Excel and MS Excel formulae as well as Microsoft Excel Visual BASIC for applications.
Previous programming or developing experience (or degree with programming content) or proven problem solving and technical skills and experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 would be advantageous.
Why Apply for Utilita?
We have recently won a string of awards, including Best Smart Meter Experience and Best App in the uSwitch Awards, also getting 6th place for customer satisfaction, and our impressive growth won us a local Business Award. We have been named as One To Watch in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For and were ranked 5th in the annual Which? customer satisfaction survey for energy suppliers.
These are just some of our recent awards. If you want to be a part of our incredible success and growth, click APPLY for the role of Business Reporting Analyst.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.