Published 2018-10-19 19:57:35
This ad has been archived
Perrys Group are seeking a talented individual to join the team as a Brand Manager to join our team. Perrys is an award winning and leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
At Perrys we offer extensive training that will develop you for success, and we are committed to people helping everyone in our team achieve their personal best. We are looking for individuals who can put our ethos of People First into everything they do. As a Perrys employee, you will be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us.? Also on offer:
• 22 days plus Bank Holidays
• Generous Long Service awards
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Joining our team as a Brand Manager, you will take responsibility for driving performance to achieve the monthly / quarterly targets within a specific franchise. Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Managing overage stock and ensure that all bonuses are accounted for and utilised.
• Reviewing site displays, ensuring the meet CI standards and representing the brand.
• Manage CSI and ensure the best customer experience at all times.
• Manage staff training and progression plans.
• Work with the team to ensure correct levels of used stock and advertised correctly.
• Helping to ensure that all campaigns are utilised and tailored to meet volume targets.
• Continually driving brand awareness and enquiries.
The successful Brand Manager will have proven experience working within a similar automotive role. You will have a process driven approach, with particular emphasis on the Sales Process and Customer Service. You will also require the following skills and experience:
• People management skills.
• Desire to achieve the highest standard of personalised customer care.
• Flexible approach to work and people and adaptability to a changing workplace environment.
• IT and computer literate.
• Excellent communication skills.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for the role of Brand Manager TODAY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.