Published 2018-10-17 01:13:21
This ad has been archived
Citidwell sell, let and manage contemporary high-end apartments and commercial properties in unique mixed-use developments, primarily in the London area. The role will be based between offices in Kentish Town NW5 and London Fields E8.
Facilities Manager Responsibilities:
• Reporting to the Managing Director and working alongside the letting and client interface personnel.
• Survey the firm’s properties and diagnose building defects and determine remedial actions.
• Establish regulatory requirements such as H&S, fire regulation and other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Respond to residents and tenant queries relating to maintenance and repair, establish liability.
• Put together schedule of repairs/ works at the beginning and end of tenancies. Put together Tenders for those works, obtain quotes and compare.
• Actively drive contract performance initiatives that continually improve performance, reduce costs and improve service standards.
• Provide service to landlords and tenants - Keep in contact.
• Run and update your time sheet.
• Ensure you act in accordance with the firm’s appointment.
• Process suppliers payments.
• Review Client’s contracts, establish liability and advise clients and tenants of their respective rights and obligations.
• Work with managing agents to ensure they comply with their obligations
• Work with Architect and professional team to obtain design information.
• Ensure there are O&M manuals for all facilities.
The Ideal Facilities Manager
• Accuracy and attention to details
• Highly organised with strong administration skills
• Good communication skills- you must be capable of delivering bad news. You must be able to say no to customers.
• Good understanding of building systems and construction process.
• Good understanding of contract law. You must be able to analyse on your own the contractual rights and liabilities of parties.
• Ability to deal with difficult customers and complaints.
• Microsoft Office and Excel to a good level.
In return for your successful work as our Facilities Manager, you can expect a highly competitive salary as well as excellent benefits
If you feel you have the countabilities and drive to excel as our Facilities Manager, we want to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.