Published 2018-10-17 01:13:11
This ad has been archived
• Are you a highly organised and motivated self-starter with the drive and tenacity to grow with the business?
If the answer is YES, then keep reading as Utilita are hiring. We are looking for a Learning and Development Advisor to join the team based in Eastleigh!
• Highly competitive salary of £27,000
• 25 days Holiday plus bank holidays
• Healthcare Scheme, Generous Pension, Employee Assistance Programme
• COSTCO Membership Access
• Childcare Vouchers, Glasses for work scheme, Bikes for Work scheme
• Free hot drinks, Free sweets
• Gym Membership discounts
• Highly Subsidised restaurant on site... and MORE!
These are some of the reasons people love working for our award-winning business...
What will I be doing?
Year on year, Utilitas customer base is growing, resulting in departments expanding creating many internal progression opportunities. 2018 saw the necessity of an L&D department to champion a new learning culture and help support its people to bring out the best in themselves and their team. We are in the exciting creation stage of our Leadership Development Programme and we are looking to expand our team by adding a talented Learning and Development Advisor to the team and make our learning programme the envy of the industry.
This Learning and Development Advisor position is an exciting new role and offers a unique opportunity to help shape the future of Utilita. Joining us, your responsibilities will include:
• Proactively engage with stakeholders to identify learning opportunities
• Design creative and engaging workshops which follow the learning cycle and incorporates all learning styles
• Facilitate interactive leadership workshops across all Utilita sites
• To monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of each workshop to ensure learning is implemented
• Unlock people’s potential through 121 and group coaching
• Champion a learning culture
Could I be the ideal candidate?
The ideal Learning and Development Advisor will ideally have previous experience in an L&D role and demonstrate the ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner on all levels. You will have excellent organisational and planning skills, with an aptitude for innovation and leadership.
As this is a new position within the business, we are looking for enthusiastic and proactive self-starters who will be able to fit in with the team and drive Learning and Development within the business.
Why Apply for Utilita?
We have recently won a string of awards, including Best Smart Meter Experience and Best App in the uSwitch Awards, also getting 6th place for customer satisfaction, and our impressive growth won us a local Business Award. We have been named as One To Watch in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For and were ranked 5th in the annual Which? customer satisfaction survey for energy suppliers.
These are just some of our recent awards. If you want to be a part of our incredible success and growth, click APPLY for the role of Learning and Development Advisor.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.