Published 2018-10-17 01:12:28
This ad has been archived
Here at Leathams, we’re a dedicated, hard-working bunch (over 255 at the last count), linked by a real love and passion for food and a willingness to try anything once! Innovators in food since 1980 we proudly serve the Foodservice, Ingredients and Retail Sectors.
Due to continued growth and success, we are now looking for a Credit Control Co-ordinator to join the team in South Bermondsey, London.
Credit Control Co-ordinator Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor, the main purpose of this role is responsible for the day to day management of all customer invoice queries, driving resolution inside agreed timelines and supporting the wider credit control team with updates on all queries. As well as:
• Taking full responsibility of all invoice queries, as detailed below, including logging, categorising and allocating within the business for quick resolution
• Communicating with relevant departments/account managers to ensure optimum levels of resolution to customer
• Prioritising and managing a challenging workload.
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships, both internally and externally ensuring high standards of service are provided at all times
• Reporting on a regular basis to the Credit Control Supervisor on the position of all queries and discussing the course of any action where applicable
• Proactively contacting customers both by phone and email to confirm details and provide updates on queries
• Undertaking other ad hoc duties as directed by the Credit Manager and Supervisor
The ideal Credit Control Co-ordinator:
• Had experience working for or in conjunction with a credit control team
• Ability to solve problems
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to form strong working relationships
• Ambitious with a desire to be the best
• Individual who can ’think’ and ’do’ - and isn’t precious about getting his/her hands dirty
In return for your appreciated work as our Credit Control Co-ordinator, you can expect a highly competitive salary combined with a range of excellent benefits.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, within a company who strives to do the best, click APPLY now!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.