Published 2018-10-17 01:12:02
This ad has been archived
• 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Generous Long Service awards
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
These are just a few reasons why our Parts Advisors love working at Perrys!
At Perrys, we understand that our people are our business and we invest heavily in the best training for our valued team of Parts Advisors.
Does this sound like the ideal role for me?
If you have previous experience working in a fast-paced automotive aftersales or parts sales environment, this could be the ideal role for you. You will also require:
• A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in your stride
• Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills
• Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
What does the role of Parts Advisor entail?
• Answering inbound calls
• Identifying customer parts requirements
• Use of the DMS and Electronic Parts Catalogue
• Offering related parts and special offers
• Conducting outbound sales calls
• Identifying, Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
• Contact customers offering special promotions that are available from time to time
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding role as a Parts Advisor with us.
Discover a career at Perrys today!
No agencies please.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.