Published 2018-10-13 03:02:47
This ad has been archived
Taunton Motor Company (Volvo) is seeking a experienced Sales Administrator, to join the team!
What can we offer you?
• Highly competitive salary
• Full time hours, Monday to Friday
• Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
• Life insurance
• Employee discounts
• 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Cycle to work scheme
• Refer a friend reward
• Death in service insurance
• Discounted products & servicing in addition to being a great place to work.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
Providing administrative support to the Sales Team and Branch Manager, you will ensure efficient processing of vehicle orders. You will liaise with the Sales Team and complete sales invoicing, ensuring all costs are included. The role will encompass administrative tasks and will support activities involving vehicle registration such as completing all pre-delivery related work involving vehicle registration, plus any other ad hoc tasks.
The ideal Sales Administrator:
This position plays a vital role in ensuring that all customer orders are processed efficiently and the high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained at all-time. This is a challenging role and the successful candidate will have previous experience:
• Ordering vehicles
• Stock control
• Invoicing and registering vehicles
• Taxing vehicles
• Creating and Administering all paperwork surrounding vehicle purchases.
• Able to demonstrate experience in vehicle sales administration.
• Have good attention to detail
• A good communicator
• Computer literate - Knowledge of CDK Drive is preferable.
• You should be a positive team player with the ability to liaise on all levels within the Group.
Helston Garages Group are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, employing more than 1,100 staff across 37 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including VW, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover and Skoda.
The company is privately, family owned and is very proud of their history, determined to retain the principles of honest dealing, customer service and staff welfare that are responsible for nearly 60 years of success.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our Sales Administrator, then please click ’apply’.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.