Published 2018-10-13 03:01:07
This ad has been archived
• Are you looking for an exciting new fast paced opportunity within the automotive industry?
If you have answer YES to these questions, we could have the ideal role for you.
Impetus Automotive now have an opportunity for an experienced Trade Sales Development Manager to join the Jaguar Land Rover field sales team.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Trade Sales Development Manager, your objective is very clear - deliver your region’s trade parts sales target.
Reporting to the Field Operations Manager, this role requires you to set up and manage your Trade Retailer network, implement trade sales processes and manage the delivery of the sales target. Your daily tasks will include:
• Working with trade retailers
• Retailer staff development
• Driving sales activity
Who are we looking for?
The ideal Trade Sales Development Manager, will have a parts sales background. This could be from manufacturer trade parts team, dealer senior parts manager/sales manager or aftermarket distributor roles. You will also have the following skills and experience:
• A wide experience of automotive trade parts distribution operations and sales techniques
• An analytical approach to activity planning as well as being able to work on strategy and development
• actions with the use of data to identify opportunities
• A good skill level in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Good presentation and persuasion skills
• Self-starter with a proven track record of achieving parts trade sales targets
Rewards & Benefits
This is a superb opportunity to work with a very successful organisation that continues its growth programme. You will be working on behalf of one of the world’s most iconic automotive manufacturers, so the ability to inspire, coach and influence others to achieve exceptional results is required. In return for your commitment and results as our Trade Sales Development Manager, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including pension, laptop, company mobile and a JLR vehicle.
If you feel you have the passion for customer service, experience of selling fleet vehicles and the drive to move our business forwards, we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Trade Sales Development Manager.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.