Published 2018-10-11 12:36:06
This ad has been archived
Whether you’re looking for a permanent job or your circumstances lend themselves to temporary work, we recognise that you have your own goals and ideas about your career so we focus on helping you turn these into reality.
To apply for the Receptionist / Switchboard Operator role, you should have a proven track record in administration. You will be confident to manage your own workload effectively and have a positive, “can-do” approach to problem solving. The Receptionist / Switchboard Operator will possess exceptional communication skills and previous customer service experience gained within a telephony environment.
On a daily basis the responsibilities of the position are:
• Being the first point of contact for the business, both face to face and over the phone.
• Ensuring all calls are answered within the correct SLA.
• Provide general reception functions and clerical duties.
• Meet and greet visitors to the building, presenting yourself to the highest standard.
• To process all post, ensuring all items are scanned efficiently onto files and distributed to the correct department.
• To ensure all letters sent are correctly presented and the correct postage procedure followed.
• Ensure all administration tasks are completed within service levels.
If you have the passion, drive and ambition to make a difference and have the following skills, experience and attributes this could be the role for you:
• A high level of organisation.
• Exceptional communication skills, previous customer service experience of working within a telephony environment is essential.
• Proficient with PC skills.
• Capable of gathering, organising and managing information.
• Previous office/ administration experience is desirable.
• Team working and working to tight deadlines.
• Must be a driver or currently learning to drive.
Keywords: Reception, Receptionist, switchboard, administration, Administrator, clerical.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds