Published 2018-10-09 21:14:08
This ad has been archived
£23,000 - £27,000 per annum + Commission + Career pathway programme
Better Healthcare is a leading nursing and care agency with offices throughout East Anglia, London and the South East. With over twenty years’ experience of operating within this sector we have developed an unrivalled reputation for service excellence amongst our wide client base.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic individual for our Peterborough office to manage and develop business within our key market sectors; Charities, private health sector, Housing Associations, NHS and Local Authorities. You will be highly motivated individual with a desire to grow a desk in a very challenging market.
We offer a first class support system for all staff and a unique Career Pathway Programme for ambitious individuals who want to develop their career with a market leading organisation.
• You will be responsible for developing existing clients and identifying new clients to maximise business potential.
• Driving recruitment activity by developing recruitment strategies, sourcing candidates and conducting face to face interviews.
• Developing key retention strategies to ensure continuity and service excellence to our client base.
• Managing day to day bookings and meeting daily targets/objectives.
• Ideally you will have previous experience of recruitment within the nursing or care sector however we will consider individuals with recruitment experience in aligned sectors.
• You will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in business development and thrive on working to targets and objectives.
• You will be a self-starter and demonstrate that you are capable of working on your own initiative and manage your own time effectively.
If you think you have the skills and qualities required for this exciting role please forward your CV to Kevin Farr, Sales Director.