Published 2018-10-09 21:10:36
This ad has been archived
We are about being brilliant. We are always learning. We are results driven and we build relationships that deliver.
Reporting to the Distribution team Leader, the Warehouse Quality Assistant will provide support to the depot leadership team in the coordination and reconciliation of picking accuracy, stock management and movements within, and to and from the depot. As well as:
• Picking customer orders.
• Daily PI counts using JDE and updating documentation
• Carrying out weekly pallet CHEP Audit
• Receiving incoming stock loads.
• Input and reconciliation of stock data
• Provide daily update of ’deployment’ requests to the Team Leader
• Weekly update of ’short dated’ stock report
• Daily input of warehouse picking data
• Escalate inbound queries (e.g. non-received stock on delivery note) to Team Leader
• Verification of returning AG Barr vehicles for stock, pallets and damage
• Daily management of CRM data ensuring escalation of issues when they arise
• Carry out a pre-use inspection of lift trucks and other powered handling equipment along with keeping such equipment clean and tidy, record and report any defects immediately
• Carry out second man duties by assisting the Service Driver and deliver product out on route as and when required
What we’re looking for...
The ideal Warehouse Quality Assistant will have previous experience in a warehouse and logistics environment and be highly skilled in Google, Microsoft and JD Edwards software packages. They will be able to work confidently on their own initiative to deadlines and targets. Banksperson and PPT training will be given.
What we offer our Warehouse Quality Assistant’s...
• Competitive salary
• 33 days annual holiday
• Flexible holiday scheme
• Company contributory pension scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Life assurance
• Discounts and cashback for selected stores and restaurants giving great savings on holidays, shopping, groceries, etc.
• Health cash plan
• Flexible Benefits - buy technology, a new bike or a great deal on a car lease through salary sacrifice
• Share schemes for eligible employees
If you feel you have the countabilities and passion to excel in our role of Warehouse Quality Assistant we’d love to hear from you, click APPLY now!
We’re expecting lots of people to want to be part of the Barr family. So unfortunately, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing date for applications is Friday 19th October 2018
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.