Published 2018-10-09 21:10:32
This ad has been archived
Whether you’re looking for a permanent job or your circumstances lend themselves to temporary work, we recognise that you have your own goals and ideas about your career so we focus on helping you turn these into reality.
To apply for the Customer Service and Sales Advisor role, you will have a proven background in contact centre customer service, with a professional, engaging telephone manner. The Customer Service and Sales Advisor will also possess good computer literacy, diary management skills and have worked towards targets in previous sales roles.
The main aim and focus of the Customer Service and Sales Advisor is to secure a visit with one of our Consultants - you will be responsible for being the first point of contact for potential new customers when they call or contact to discuss services and products. Making good use of the information gathered you must impress the customer with your knowledge, expertise and the services on offer.
During each call, you will need to capture each customer’s requirements, sell the services to match their needs with the aim to secure a site visit with one of the Consultants. You will be working in a fast paced call centre dealing with both telephone and email enquiries.
• Outstanding verbal communication skills
• Commercially minded and able to negotiate and influence
• A high performer and proven sales achiever
• Good standard of written work with accuracy and attention to detail
• IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Word and Excel
• Confident and able to use initiative
• Have good geographical knowledge of the UK.
• Proven ability within a sales environment
• Business to business experience desirable but not essential
• Diary management experience, desirable but not essential
• Strong work ethic
• Hunger to succeed in a sales oriented, target driven environment
• Confident and inspirational team member
• Results focused, understanding what is important to the business and to the customers
Keywords: Customer service, sales, call centre, contact centre
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds