Published 2018-10-09 21:09:01
This ad has been archived
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Administrator for our team in Astley, Manchester.
Joining our team, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Engineering Operations team within the Recycling & Integrated Asset function. You will also be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administration support services to the team that work nationally, enabling the efficient and effective operation of the central team in accordance with customer, company and legislative requirements. Duties include:
• Assist all recycling sites with the updating of the CMMS systems in line with the Maintenance & Resource plans
• Accurate and timely recording of data and information relevant to all department systems
• Raise and process requisitions for Engineering Operations using Ellipse
• Assist in the maintenance of files and handle any general filing using an online filing system
• Production of various reports, spreadsheets and minutes as required by the Management Team
• Booking travel and hotel arrangements for the department
• Responsible for managing the master documents for the department and ensuring they are up to date
The ideal Administrator:
• Experience of working in an administrative or similar role
• Knowledge of SharePoint
• Knowledge of purchasing systems, reporting and knowledge of CMMS systems
• Experience of working in a role with similar volumes of data input and tight deadlines
• Experience of working with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
• Minimum A* - C GCSE in Maths and English
• Full UK driving licence
Rewards and Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Administrator, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
• A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
• A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
• Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
• Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.