Published 2018-10-07 07:18:53
This ad has been archived
• Would you like to use you creative flair to be the creative driving force behind our product brand?
Goodwood are seeking a creative & talented Senior Retail Product Designer to work closely with the Duke of Richmond, the Chief Marketing Officer and the existing retail team on step-changing our product line up as well as our overall retail creative review process.
We are happy to consider candidates looking for Freelance or Part Time work, as well as full time applications.
What will I be doing?
You will elevate our retail offering by creating industry defining designs across our key Events, the 365-days businesses and life
You will be the driving force behind our creative product brand direction, by creating a design strategy to develop new concepts, ranges and product categories. You will also support the continued growth of our commercially successful operation.
The Senior Product Designer will spear head the development of our collections for Festival of Speed, Revival, Qatar Festival, Members Meeting and our unique Club ranges. This will include extensive research into collection concepts and range plans, whilst understanding seasonal themes, collating mood boards and presenting them to our Key Stakeholders.
What do I need?
• Ability to communicate findings, make recommendations and drive change
• Previous experience in Apparel & Accessories design
• Proven success in Product development
• Excellent knowledge of the retail buying process
• Previous experience of working for a life• Previous experience of luxury product ranges
• Proficiency in design software, Photoshop, Illustrator and CAD software
• Leading ideation collation
Please provide a link or attach a portfolio of your previous designs in support of your application.
What we can offer you:
As our Senior Product Designer, you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
• Event tickets and gym membership
• A health cash plan
• Bonus scheme
• A beautifully unique environment
• Flexible working arrangements if required
• Opportunity to make a difference
If you have a passion for design, we would love to hear from you. Click apply to register your interest in the Senior Product Designer position.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.