Published 2018-10-04 00:56:52
This ad has been archived
• Are you looking to utlise your skills within a growing organisation?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you! Jupiter Marketing are looking for a Credit Controller to join our team in Newport, Shropshire.
• Competitive salary of £18,000 - £21,000
• 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Discretionary bonus based on company and personal performance
• Childcare vouchers scheme
• Relaxed dress code and multicultural environment
• One hour lunch break and walking distance to local amenities
• Informative staff app with localised benefits
• Salary sacrifice for group exercise at the local gym (twice weekly)
• Annual group wide social event
These are just some of the reasons our valued team love working at Jupiter Marketing. You will also be entitled to extensive training and development opportunities, so you can make the most of your career with us!
What will I be doing?
The Credit Controller will administrate and collate money owed to the Company on the sales ledger. The successful candidate will prepare credits with supporting information. At Jupiter this role does not sit within the accounts department, but as part of a service based team who output clear, customer focused communication. Credit Controller duties include:
• Collate and input cash received via cheque and bank and distribute to relevant people
• Investigate queries and raise relevant credit notes and send out to customers
• Daily banking of cheques received
• Chase payment of invoices in 22, 28, 35, 45 and over 60 days old
• Prepare for and attend debtors meetings.
• Accurate filing and distribution of paperwork from hauliers - delivery notes etc.
• Apply for and look after credit limits and ensure they are always up to date on the system
• Work closely with sales team to ensure customers’ payments made on time
• Report relevant findings to individual account managers.
What do I need?
Our ideal Credit Controller will ideally have previous experience in a similar role You will have the ability to investigate and solve problems independently and efficiently. You will have excellent negotiation skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines. You will also have:
• Ability to explain financial matters clearly
• Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
About Jupiter Marketing:
As a fast paced international business who are continually growing and developing, we nurture a culture of self-motivated, hardworking and honest individuals. We have clear company values that we encourage our people to live by. It is important that applicants can uphold these values.
• Integrity- act with good character, ethics and morals
• Respect and patience - be tolerant, good natured and understanding
• To help others - make a difference to others lives in a positive way
• Work hard and enjoy life - contribute and enjoy your role
• Recognise success - when praise is due say ’well done’
• Continual improvement - always strive to do a better job
• Trust - build your relationships on trust
• Openness - talk straight, communicate well, be open to new ideas
If you share our values, you can look forward to an enjoyable career with us. Click apply for the Credit Controller position today!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.