Published 2018-09-29 10:18:41
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Supplier Administrator for our team in Taunton.
Supplier Administrator Role:
Joining our team, the Supplier Administrator will champion the procurement and delivery of a full range of first class waste management services throughout the UK, through a strategic and comprehensive network of approved third party suppliers. Duties include:
• Manage and log where necessary all communications with existing and potential third party suppliers.
• Take ownership of the procurement process and effective communications to ensure the satisfactory resolution of all queries and complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
• Highlight and promote additional services that can be used to improve our customer retention and profitability.
• Accurate maintenance of our third party supplier database and ongoing compliance administration.
• Set up supplier accounts on the system, ensuring suppliers receive all relevant documentation as part of ’start up pack’ (service agreements, waste transfer notes and asset tracking documentation)
• Undertake or support other specific commercial projects as directed from time to time.
• Be conversant with legislation as it applies to the company’s activities and be able to support and advise suppliers as necessary.
The ideal Supplier Administrator:
• Good track record of negotiating services.
• Previous experience in a similar role or environment managing third party service provision.
• Good written, oral / telephone and numerate skills.
• Well organised, logical and creative thinker.
Rewards and Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Supplier Administrator, we can offer a Competitive salary, dependent upon experience, plus excellent benefits, including pension, healthcare and a range of other benefits.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.