Published 2018-09-28 16:38:04
This ad has been archived
We are looking for a talented and experienced Sous Chef in the St Albans area to join our catering team at this prestigious venue in the heart of Hertfordshire.
£25,000 - £27,000 + Progression
- Fine Dining
- Banqueting & Events
We have and cater for it all at this unique venue, we are looking for someone that can help drive our food offer forward working alongside the General Manager of the venue.
Responsibilities Of the Sous Chef - Amazing Venue
- The Sous Chef will plan and organise the preparation and cooking of food for functions and events ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
- Support the existing team in food production covering both the retail operation and the conference and events operation by providing advice, expertise and innovation
- Possess an exceptional drive for quality for Hospitality events
- Possess an exceptional drive for quality in Retail operations
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
What Are We Looking For From Our Next Sous Chef
- Proven experience in a role as Sous Chef being able to demonstrate a track record of catering for different environments in large numbers (C&E, Retail and fine dining restaurant)
- Have a ‘big personality’ .Great people skills and be able to develop, train and inspire a large team.
- Have a enthusiasm and passion for delivering culinary excellence
- Food Innovation and development is essential along with being up to date with current food trends
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Superb culinary skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A ’Can do’ attitude
If your looking for a role where you want to work within one of the best hospitality business’s in the Uk and an amazing team