Published 2018-09-28 16:34:10
This ad has been archived
Are you an experienced logistics and transport professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Collections Coordinator for our team in Plympton, working 45 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Collections Coordinator, we can offer a competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development; working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
The ideal Collections Coordinator:
• A proven track record of supervising a Logistic operation successfully
• IOSH managing safely or equivalent.
• Knowledge of fleet operating systems.
• knowledge of road transport and relevant environmental legislation
• Full driving licence
Collections Coordinator Responsibilities:
• The Collections Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and managing operations from the Plympton Logistics Unit. Duties Include:
• Supervise, with the aid of the team, the day to day operation of the collection operations
• Plan and control the team operations ensuring the co-operation and coordination of all required activities
• Allocate and control vehicles including subcontractors efficiently to meet the operational requirements and ensure that the level of resources are adequate to meet day to day requirements.
• Ensure through constant review that cost effective, quality service is carried out
• Support the Collections Business Manager with compilation of budgets, maximising revenue, controlling costs, forecasting and variance explanation.
• Ensure direct reports are fully compliant with all company policies and procedures, and where failings occur to take appropriate action in consultation with the Human Resources department
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Collections Coordinator, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.