Published 2018-09-28 16:30:18
This ad has been archived
Viridor is one of the UKs leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UKs green economy and use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the worlds resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Master Data Assistant for our team in Taunton, working full-time 37.5hrs, Monday -Friday.
Master Data Assistant responsibilities include:
• Opening and maintaining customer accounts
• Maintaining supplier bank details
• Logging customer queries
• Liaising with Procurement
• On-going maintenance of Customer accounts
• Actioning annual price increases where necessary
The ideal Master Data Assistant will have:
• Previous experience in working in a finance department
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft, particularly Excel and Outlook
• Understanding of computerised systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Able to keep calm under pressure
In return for your hard work as our Master Data Assistant, we can offer a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits, including:
• A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
• Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required
• A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life
• Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras
• Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retails brands
If you want to work within a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY! You will be redirected to the company website to register and complete your application for the role of Master Data Assistant.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.