Published 2018-09-24 18:50:12
This ad has been archived
Your new company
Mountjoy is a company on an exciting journey that will see it organically double in size over the next 5 years. You will join a company that has embarked on a journey that has already delivered success with incremental contract wins. Mountjoy is focused on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers across the south coast of England. The identity, cultural fit and value alignment will be key to your success, as the company ethos of ”integrity built in” defines the entire operations.
Your new role
Reporting in to the Business Development Director, the successful Business Development Executive will be to help identify new potential clients and opportunities across the south of England in Mountjoy’s target sectors for both our maintenance and our building project divisions. Daily tasks will include:
• Assist in the identification of potential business opportunities by helping raise our profile with clients and professional advisors/consultants who are in our target sectors/markets
• Support the design and delivery of marketing campaigns - including taking personal responsibility for contacting and communicating with potential new and current clients
• Actively keep Mountjoy’s Customer Relationship Management system up-to-date with information on clients, contacts and potential opportunities
• Support the tenders for new contracts including assisting with meeting clients/consultants, undertaking site visits, understanding contract requirements, and support the drafting of bid responses
• Produce and attend Client presentations
• Keep abreast of market, industry and competitor activity
• Raise the profile of Mountjoy by assisting with attendance at industry, client and professional events.
As our ideal Business Development Executive, you will have a solid technical background in the construction or maintenance industry as well as some knowledge of construction and maintenance contracting and the role of the main players (clients, consultants, contractors. An understanding of typical tendering and bid processes would be beneficial. You will also require:
• Strong communication verbal and written skills range of potential clients
• A flexible and positive attitude
• A proactive approach and willingness to learn
• Good IT skills
• A self-starter - comfortable working independently with limited supervision
What you will get in return
In return for your hard work as a Business Development Executive, you will receive an annual rate of £25,000 - £40,000, plus car allowance and life insurance. In addition, you will have access to our suite of benefits which include the ability to buy or sell holiday to tailor you holiday to your individual requirements.
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Business Development Executive, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Customer service advisor - brazilian portuguese speakingStart : ASAP
Published 2018-11-14 01:20:35
A few reasons why our brazilian portuguese speaking customer service advisors / contact centre ...