Published 2018-09-21 03:21:24
This ad has been archived
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist at Solent Forts, Amazing Island Hotels located in our Port Office in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth.
Key responsibilities of the Receptionist include;
• Maintaining levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our guests
• Checking in/out of guests
• Ensuring that billing is accurate
• Answering the telephone and directing calls
• Seeking opportunities to up sell all areas and products in the hotel
• Assisting guests with any requests
Key Receptionist skills:
• Presentable, professional and well-spoken
• Pro-active and able to use own initiative
• Able to work on their own as well as within a team
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent customer service with the drive to go the ’extra mile’ on a guest’s behalf
• Able to stay calm under pressure
• Good IT skills
• Good working knowledge of hotel reservation and rooms management systems preferred
This is a zero hour position with hours available during the Port Office normal opening hours of 8am to 5:30pm Monday to Sunday.
Although this position is land based, due to the Forts unique location, there may be a requirement for candidates to travel out to the Forts, therefore you must be able to travel by boat for a journey lasting up to an hour.
If you feel you have the drive and passion to excel in the role of our Receptionist, we’d love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.