Published 2018-09-21 03:20:52
This ad has been archived
• Are you someone who takes pride in the presentation of your working environment?
• Do you have a passion for working with people?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you!
The successful Housekeeping Assistant will ensure the highest possible standard of housekeeping is achieved and maintained. This position would suit someone who has a passion to work, is self-motivated and enjoys working with people.
Due to the Forts unique location, candidates must be able to travel by boat for a journey lasting up to an hour.
The Housekeeping Assistant role involves a range of duties including:
• To work closely with the Front of House Manager to ensure hotel bedrooms and public areas are cleaned and maintained to a high standard every day.
• Complete all allocated bedrooms within the time frame without compromising standards.
• To report any guest request or room maintenance as required.
Housekeeping experience is preferred, however, not essential as full training will be given.
*Zero hour (Casual) contract*
As our Housekeeping Assistant we will offer you:
• Refer a Friend bonus
• Gunwharf Quay Discount Scheme
• Staff Discount
Our hotels operate 7 days a week including weekends and bank holidays. Usual working hours will be 8:00am to 4:30pm, however there may be a requirement to work outside these times (including evenings) due to business needs and boat scheduling.
Unfortunately we are unable to consider any candidates under the age of 18.
Any personal data that you provide to Clarenco LLP (data controller) will be processed in line with applicable data protection laws and will be used only for the purpose of recruitment.
If you feel you have the passion to excel in our role of Housekeeping Assistant, we’d love to hear from you... Click APPLY now
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.