Published 2018-09-18 08:31:49
This ad has been archived
Avant Homes is pioneering change in the UK housebuilding industry by constantly challenging the status quo. We are restless in discovering better ways to design, specify and deliver outstanding homes - continuing our success and ambitious growth plans accelerating beyond our position as a £500m turnover, 2,000 unit per annum developer.
Due to continued success and growth, Avant Homes are currently recruiting for two confident and enthusiastic Receptionists to join our team, based at our new Central Chesterfield office on a part time job share basis.
We understand that having a career and working around your home and family are important; which is why we are open to discussion for flexible days and hours for both Receptionist roles.
What can we offer for you?
• Highly competitive salary
• Bonus of up to 10% (pro rata)
• 25 days holiday (+ 8 statutory days)
• Company pension
• Private healthcare
• My Avant Rewards
In this role, you will operate the company’s switchboard ensuring all calls are answered promptly, efficiently and in a professional manner reflecting positively on the company in full alignment with our customer service ethos and standards whilst also providing general administration support to the divisional teams within the office.
Your responsibilities will also include:
• Delivering an effective, pleasant and engaging customer focused and professional first point of contact for all customers, suppliers, colleagues and members of the public - who have chosen to contact the company either in person or via the telephone.
• Effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist in the preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
• Work as part of the wider administration support team by assisting and helping other administrative staff and the Office Manager as required
• Data entry, purchase orders and general system usage to assist the regional team
The ideal Receptionist must:
• Broad experience in operating a switchboard and dealing with high call volumes
• Strong knowledge and application of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to work under own initiative and manage time effectively
• Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements
• Good verbal and written communication
As part of the interview process, candidates will be asked to take part in an IT literacy assessment, therefore strong IT skills are must have for these roles.
If you are looking for your next challenge as our part time Receptionist then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Avant Homes - Good.Better.Different
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.