Published 2018-09-14 04:25:00
This ad has been archived
Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a Production Manager to look after the Assembly Production Unit of a first class manufacturing and assembly operation. As the ideal candidate you will have Production Management skills and be confident in running a first class Assembly Unit with regards to Output, Housekeeping, LEAN, Cost, HS and Quality.
The role will involve
• Developing and implementing LEAN initiatives
• Identify and implement Process Improvements
• Develop and improve SOP for operatives and processes
• Working closely with the Shift Supervisors to ensure delivery of targets and development of teams
• Work closely with all related managers and specialist engineers to achieve targets and efficiency improvements
• Report on progress including outputs, costs, quality variations
This is an amazing opportunity to help develop and improve the assembly operation. If you are looking to step up or for your next Production Management challenge then apply today for a confidential discussion on the role.