Published 2018-09-12 22:09:28
This ad has been archived
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Administration Team Leader for our team in Taunton, working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
Customer Service Administration Team Leader Role:
Joining our team as a Customer Service Administration Team Leader you will manage a team to deliver first class customer service to our National Accounts customer base and oversee and develop the support and effective proactive management of all existing customers and third-party suppliers. Responsibilities will also include:
• Ensure that all internal targets and KPI’s are attained in order to achieve and exceed customer service level agreements and expectations.
• Monitor performance, absence and leave within the Customer Service Team.
• Support the growth and development of the National Accounts department.
• Manage data of all inbound enquiries/complaints/queries and feedback regularly to relevant colleagues and management.
• Ensure team ownership and effectively communicate the resolution of all enquiries/complaints/queries to the customer in a prompt and professional manner.
• Record and develop all training records for the Customer Service Team.
• Regularly review and maintain an accurate and detailed record of all communications, complaints and enquiries with customers to identify trends and solutions for reporting purposes and feedback to management.
• Provide and support the effective management of third party suppliers to ensure full compliance with both Viridor and customer requirements and standards.
• Manage the purchase order system for the department, overseeing the P&L ensuring the correct allocations to codes, providing authorisation and accurate records for accounts under the supervision of the Head Subcontract and Supply
• Oversee the setting up of customer accounts on the system and ensure customers receive all relevant documentation as part of ’welcome pack’ (service agreements, waste transfer notes and asset tracking documentation)
• Install Maintain and review current customer database and management information reports; e.g. contract dates, schedules, prices and contact details.
Our ideal Customer Service Administration Team Leader will have:
To be successful in this position, you must have experience within a similar role and the ability to lead and motivate a team. You will also need to possess:
• Knowledge of the waste management and recycling industry is advantageous
• Good written, oral/telephone and numerate skills
• Well organised, logical and creative thinker.
• Keyboard skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Self-motivated with the ability to meet challenging targets and deadlines.
• Ability to build long lasting relationships with customers via telephone.
• Excellent track record of customer services or related activities within a multi-site, high speed environment.
• Ability to juggle constantly changing priorities.
Rewards and Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Customer Service Administration Team Leader, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
• A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
• A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
• Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
• Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.