Published 2018-09-11 12:09:08
This ad has been archived
Graduate – Technology – Consultant – Grad-Scheme – STEM – Comp-Sci – Graduand – Top Tier University – Graduate – Consultancy – Pre-Sales – Analysis – Dublin - Ireland
Graduate Technology Consultant positions are available within one of Europe’s fastest-growing, High-profile technology companies. There is a chance for a group of exceptional graduates (class of 2017 or 2018) in STEM or Technology related subjects to gain exposure to some of the most cutting edge cyber security technologies within a wide variety of companies that range from FTSE 100 Businesses to highly recognisable start-ups and scale-ups.
As a Graduate Technology Consultant; you will have/be:
- A Graduate from a Top 5 Irish University (or equivalent) holding a 2:1 / B+ degree or higher.
- A Graduate in a technical or highly analytical subject that can easily be applied to the world of technology.
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills and enjoy interacting with people at all levels of business.
- An outgoing personality and the ability to perform well in public-facing roles.
- A keen interest in technology – ideally with exposure to Networking, Scripting, Programming and Cyber Security.
- Open to Irish / European travel and the chance to work with high-profile businesses in diverse geographic locations. The role would require an initial 3 month training period in London.
In return for the above you will receive first-rate training to become an outstanding Graduate Technology Consultant and brand-ambassador. You will have the chance to work with an excellent team of engineers and back-office staff that help to drive your career and the company profile forward.
Apply now and find out more about the opportunity to join a really great company.
Graduate – Technology – Consultant – Grad-Scheme – STEM – Comp-Sci – Graduand – Top Tier University – Graduate – Consultancy – Pre-Sales – Analysis – Dublin – Ireland