Published 2018-09-07 07:29:38
This ad has been archived
Hours of Work: 4 on 4 off 10am - 10pm
Company: The company is a highly successful entertainment business and this is an exciting opportunity to work in the technical department.
Role: This position will include processing mobile phones and other electronic gadgets whilst working in a fast paced environment. Your role will involve identifying and checking all potential damages / issues with the handsets and maintaining all relevant paperwork.
• Efficiently process handsets or other electronic devices
• Ensure the correct procedure is followed at all times
• Grade handsets accurately
• Accurately maintain any relevant paperwork and systems on a daily basis
• Day to day housekeeping of the department and work areas
• Achieve agreed KPI’s and targets in accordance with the business objectives
• Have the ability to analyse and solve problems
• Must have high standards of numeracy and literacy (Ideally Grade C or above in GCSE Mathematics and English Language or equivalent)
• Experience in a Service Centre Environment is desirable
• Strong general IT skills
• Ability to grade phones effectively.
Keywords: Mobile Phone Technician, Warehouse, Picking, Packing, Dispatch, Quality Control, Labelling
Contact Details: If you would like to apply for this position please contact our office on 0161 474 0254 or email your CV to olivia @vital-people.co.uk
We are our client’s exclusive recruitment supplier and are delighted to be recruiting for this position.
Please note that shortlisted applicants will be required to attend a formal interview at our Chester or Manchester office, to enable us to carry out a thorough assessment on behalf of our employer clients.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds