Published 2018-09-01 04:40:54
This ad has been archived
The DPPM will supervise their remit for the project procurement, subcontracts, QA, Transportation & Logistics, Materials Management and invoice control personnel.
The DPPM will assist in the supervision of the project procurement personnel, assist in the managing of the procurement activities and assist in the day-to-day operating of the procurement function.
About the role:
- Carries the PPM’s DOA.
- Assists PPM in duties / responsibilities as are noted in the PPMs responsibilities noted above.
- Invoice status, reporting and control of SUPPLIER submitted invoices.
- SUPPLIER Invoice problem(s) resolution.
- Materials Management, Materials Control and OS & Ds at all receiving locations.
- Updated Material Tracker(s) for all MAC equipment / material purchased, by PO line item.
- Materials status reporting against all Schedule dates for multiple fabrication facilities.
- Site materials control for any MAC free issue equipment delivered to a fabrication site.
- Creating and issuing a project Materials Management plan and procedure and Preservation outline (SUPPLIER recommended Preservation Plans) for TCO approval.
- Ensuring the timely resolution and closure of identified non-compliances or overage-shortage-damage (OS&D) reports.
- Setting budgets and controlling man-hours required to achieve the project’s Procurement scope. Maintenance of the PSR throughout the life of the project (including chairing and coordination of weekly update meetings).
- Align with TCO to develop a Procurement Strategy (sourcing strategies, contract management techniques etc.) for the delivery of the project, in compliance with TCO’s Procurement policies.
- Coordinate the updating / revision of all submitted Project processes, procedures and plans.
- Provision of accurate and timely information to the leadership team and project controls via monthly procurement progress reports.
- Review and contributing to the preparation of a Project Execution Plan.
- Establishment and co-ordination of approvals procedures between all interface parties.
- Acting as ongoing interface between the client, subcontractors and project personnel.
- Liaison with the PMT to determine bid evaluation criteria and weighting.
- Establishment of project specific Terms & Conditions in conjunction with and the approval of MEG legal department.
- Ensure the overall best value in Procurement and POs and contracts are awarded within the determined project schedule and financial / time limits (Governance Plan).
- Ensure good communication interfaces exist between PPL, PCs, TMC, QC, RPEs, and others to ensure adherence to project schedule, technical requirements, inspection requirements, PO requirements, etc.
- Ensure transparent Supply Chain Management processes in line with Wood’s Corporate Guidelines.
- Assistance in the promotion of the Corporate HES policies.
- Ensure the project invoice approval process is performed as required.
- Ensure good business ethics are being followed.
- Manage all conflicts and default situations with Suppliers in close conjunction with the PMT.
- Ensure project compliance with Procurement directives and national requirements.
- Coordination of the close-out of respective POs and subcontracts including resolution of Supplier conflicts.
- Ensuring that lessons learnt are captured and implemented.
- Attending all Project meetings with regards to Project Management, Engineering, Project Controls, Client and Supply Chain Management.
- Commercial experience
- Cost & Change Management
- Claims Management
- Materials Management
- Automations experience preferrable
- Supervisory experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business/ Engineering or equivalent working experience
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive hourly rates
- Gain experience working for a well-known international company
- Working on a main contract
- Major Oil & Gas contract