Published 2018-09-01 04:30:05
This ad has been archived
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
A fantastic opportunity has for a Site Manager to join our team in Priorswood in Taunton, working 40 hours a week.
The Site Manager Role
The Site Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day running of a busy household waste recycling centre. Duties include:
• Ensure that the HWRC site is managed in a safe and effective manner
• Assist site users in the disposal and segregation of waste and recyclable material
• Delegate tasks to team members and ensure work is undertaken to the required standard.
• Proactively address complaints from site users and resolve if possible.
• Lead a team to provide a positive customer experience by educating customers in correct segregation of materials.
• Induct contractors and oversee work that is undertaken on HWRC site.
• Ensure Authorisations to work and permits to work are completed and issued to relevant tasks.
• Report all accidents and incidents and assist in the investigation to identify root cause.
The Ideal Site Manager
• Previous experience within the waste industry.
• Proven experience of managing a team.
• Experience of providing excellent customer service and experience of dealing with complaints
• Full driving licence
• First aid in the workplace
• COTC in waste transfer or CMS unit completion
In return for your hard work as our Site Manager, you will receive a competitive salary plus Monthly recycling bonus payment, weekend allowance payment as well as an attractive benefits package, working for a company that strives to be environmentally, economically and sociably different.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY! You will be redirected to the company website to register and complete your application for the role of Site Manager.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.