Published 2018-08-29 07:27:06
This ad has been archived
£28,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Better Healthcare are looking for an experienced, ambitious, forward thinking Domiciliary Care Manager for our busy Bedford branch (with experience in managing in Domiciliary Care Agency / short visits).
We will offer you the opportunity to study for RMA 5 and will offer full support and training to develop your career as a manager.
As an organisation, Better Healthcare Services are dedicated to providing the highest possible standard of care in the community, an approach that helped us become one of the fastest growing domiciliary care providers within the UK. With a network of eight branches and a Head Office location in London we have the ethos of ‘big enough to support, small enough to care’.
We believe that our staff are our single most important asset and are passionate about internal staff development and career progression. We have recently launched a Career Development Programme to enable staff to follow a structured pathway to meet their career ambitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established branch that offers significant growth opportunity. Your main responsibilities will be:
• Full Profit & Loss and budgetary management.
• Develop key relationships with commissioners, the contracts and monitoring team, multi disciplinary teams and other strategic suppliers.
• Develop a partnership approach with the local authority to ensure the highest standard of care is delivered in Bedfordshire.
• Effective management of office staff, field care supervisors and care staff.
• Responsibility for all staff planning, evaluating workloads and identifying training needs.
• Developing new revenue streams including specialist care, private and live in opportunities.
• Development and maintenance of a robust quality control system, including the complaints process.
• Oversee the recruitment and retention process and help develop recruitment and retention initiatives.
• Achievement of agreed business initiatives.
The successful applicant will be:
• Already working in domiciliary care in a supervisory/managerial role.
• Highly motivated, very ambitious and passionate about care.
• Have a thorough understanding of social care and CQC regulations.
• Able to manage and direct people in a fast moving environment.
• Committed to the growth and development of a business unit.
• Ideally have experience in Complex Care and Live in Care
If you are interested in the position please email your CV to Merina Martin - Area Manager-