Published 2018-08-11 01:44:00
This ad has been archived
Salary is between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience plus additional benefits such as free parking and significant discounts on childcare if required.
The setting is due to open in January 2019 – the owners would like the Manager to be in place for 3 months prior to this so a start date of September / October is preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to open up a brand new setting. At present major refurbishments are taking place – the building is a converted pub which allows for the cellar, previously used for storing the beer kegs / spirits etc, to be converted into a staff room, a kitche, locker room plus additional features. The ground floor will compromise of 4 rooms – 2 baby rooms, 1 toddler room and 1 preschool room. There is a huge garden and the property also comes with up to 8 parking spaces with one specifically reserved for the Nursery Manager.
What are we looking for in the Nursery Manager for the Hendon setting?
- Previous Nursery Management experience – minimum 3 years
- Level 3 qualification in Childcare or above
- Experience of planning for Ofsted Inspections and obtaining Good / Outstanding
- Experience and ability to build a team of their choosing – this will include setting salaries / interviewing
- Experience of regulations and adherence to strict Health and Safety policies
- Experience of running a Nursery with occupancy of over 50 children
- Great interpersonal skills – flexibility in terms of show arounds for parents
- Great leadership skills
- Knowledge of how to market a brand new nursery and build occupancy
This is a great opportunity for a Nursery Manager in or near Hendon – good salary, friendly and commercially aware owners, the freedom to run the setting as you wish to, free parking onsite, and the opportunity to be part of something special in the area.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the Nursery Manager role in Hendon please apply here.