Published 2018-08-08 16:31:52
This ad has been archived
We are looking for a highly experienced and driven Venue Sales Manager to join our unique venue in Eltham.
Ideal candidates will have experience of working within an events catering company, venue or hotel.
You will be responsible for meeting a sales target by responding to all incoming enquiries efficiently, converting bookings and building key client relationships.
Truly unique venue holding the distinction of being the only existing in London. Situated within our historic building is a Gastro Pub and Restaurant perfect for casual dining as well as celebratory meals. We also have a newly refurbished fully stocked bar.
Surrounded by thirteen acres of parkland and a medieval moat it is also the perfect location for weddings, parties and corporate events. We hosts events all year round from small intimate wedding ceremonies of 40 to large parties of up to 250. Tudor Barn dates back to the 16th century making it a true hidden gem in Royal Greenwich.
- Employ sales skills to convert enquiries into confirmed business
- Use sales techniques and closing sales skills on the phone and face to face at meetings and site visits to gain the clients confirmation of services
- Increase the level of sales and business mix direct from individual clients and via third party bookers/agencies and making the most of potential business for the whole of the portfolio
- Maintain regular contact with past clients and enquiries employing sales skills to gain more enquiries and confirmations from these clients
- Identify, call and book appointments with new potential businesses sources
- To build a strong client relationship, understanding and interpreting the aim of the event and therefore provide all the options available to realise the goal
- Prepare and send out client contracts and quotations
- Arrange appropriate client set-up in system
- Attendance at networking events, trade exhibitions and familiarisation trips where appropriate for face-to-face selling
- Accurate data entry and recording of booking information including records of all customer contact in order to maximise potential business and ensure effective communication to other department
- Maintenance of accurate and effective sales tracking information
- To utilise opportunities that develop product knowledge, sales, marketing and customer service skills Securing new business with completed contract and deposit in a timely and efficient manner Proactive with securing new business opportunities.
If your looking to show your skills in a AMAZING venue with the ability to influence and crave autonomy!
This is the role for you...