Published 2018-08-07 18:43:48
This ad has been archived
Our client is a beautiful pub, set in the lush, green countryside of Surrey and is everything a good, traditional English pub should be. They serve delicious food all day, everyday.
To be considered for the role you must have a strong CV with a good knowledge of modern techniques and experience working in Gastro pubs.
£28,000 - £30,000
The ideal General Manager will have:
- Experience as a Restaurant Manager in either a gastro pub or similar - Be an inspiring Manager to your team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of managing and motivating large teams
- Customer focussed
- Ability and drive to grow your own business
- High volume experience in a food led property
Your personality and people skills are incredibly important. We’d also like you to demonstrate that you are driven, committed and not only keen to learn, but also to help those under you develop and flourish. You must have impressive service-standards and the ability to work well within a busy environment.
You must be able to communicate effectively with the team and customers and develop and maintain high standards of service and dining.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and driven Sous Chef who is looking for a role within a established Gastro Pub.
If your looking to show your skills in a AMAZING venue with the ability to influence and crave autonomy!
This is the role for you...