Published 2018-08-01 22:41:28
This ad has been archived
Hours of Work: Mon - Thurs 08:00 - 16:30 / Fri 08:00 - 13:30
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Officer to join our successful client based in Birkenhead.
As a Quality Officer, you will utilise your experience to contribute to ensure GMP manufacturing and packaging for e-liquid products ensuring customers receive quality product on time.
This is currently a temporary position contracted until the end of September 2019.
Typical duties will include:
• Developing, updating and managing critical documentation, e.g. Batch Records and Standard Operating Procedures;
• Checking raised orders and batch variable data confirming they are satisfactory for production;
• Performing quality review of completed batches prior to release;
• Performing quality review of incoming materials, goods and associated QC testing materials;
• Liaising with staff in other departments to ensure quality standards and specifications are met and Standard Operating Procedures are followed;
• Other duties as required by management.
• A positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude, self-motivated and driven;
• Conscientious and a co-operative team member;
• Previous experience working within a Quality-related role, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry.
Keywords: quality officer, quality assurance, QA,
Contact Details: To apply please contact Alice on 01244 439755 or send your CV to due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds