Published 2018-07-13 18:56:16
This ad has been archived
Joining our team as a Business Optimisation Manager, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
• Bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
• Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
• Training and development opportunities
This role will have national coverage and as such, the successful candidate can be based anywhere in the UK.
What are we looking for?
As our ideal Business Optimisation Manager, you will have a background to support vision of success coupled with a strong understanding of the systems and processes required to measure / benchmark success. You will also have the following skills and experience:
• Change management skills and experience
• Influencing Skills
• A level / degree educated
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as our Business Optimisation Manager, you will be responsible for delivering and sustaining the implementation of business optimisation and continuous improvement within Tarmac Highway Services, Tarmac Traffic Management & JB Riney Ltd. In this role, you will be required to:
• Align with strategic requirements of the National Contracting business delivering improved value and efficiency throughout the business units.
• To provide guidance and direction through coaching and facilitating the adoption of business improvement mindsets and behaviours to the Management Teams
• Driving and influencing the development and implementation of best practice
• Developing a truly vertically integrated highway services business with the objective of achieving and sustaining tangible benefits within the operational elements of the business, improved synergies across business units, growth of both secured work and profitability.
• Acting as owner for the business optimisation and continuous improvement framework within Highway Services
• Driving the strategy within the business units
• Driving improvements and change across all areas as well as supporting the bid team from bid stage through to mobilisation & beyond.
• Driving & delivering project work as required by the business units management teams.
At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Business Optimisation Manager, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.