Published 2018-07-11 08:29:41
This ad has been archived
Due to continued success and growth, we are now recruiting for an additional Service Engineer to join our Workshop team in Bury St Edmunds. This role is offered with a competitive basic salary and great benefits.
With 40 years in the industry, Sealey are a preferred choice for professionals and we have proven experience covering a range of industries including: Engineering, Automotive, Industrial as well as Agricultural and Motorcycle.
What will I be responsible for?
To be able to repair and service our diverse range of power tools and workshop equipment, we are looking for a Service Engineer with experience in any of the following areas:
• Diagnosing and correcting faults on electrical equipment, motors, control circuits and basic electronics.
• Working on pneumatic tools and equipment.
• Servicing/replacing air motor parts, control switches and pumps.
• Servicing and repairing low voltage/cordless hand tools.
• Portable Appliance Testing.
• Servicing of LPG heaters and direct diesel fired space warmers.
The successful candidate will primarily be based in our Workshop, however, in time it is likely that the role will broaden to include carrying out on-site repairs and servicing at customer’s premises.
What do I need?
The ideal Service Engineer will have:
• A great team ethic, alongside the ability to work autonomously.
• A methodical approach to your work.
• The ability to problem solve.
• An understanding of, or interest in our range of products.
• A flexible and professional attitude to work.
• A full, clean driving licence.
• A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with motor vehicle fault diagnosis tools and equipment would be a distinct advantage.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest for the Service Engineer position.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.