Published 2018-07-10 07:30:42
This ad has been archived
• Are you ready to take the next steps in your career in a business where you can truly make a difference?
• Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas?
If the answer is YES, Welcome to Bosch.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of a C++ / C# Automotive Software Engineer to join our embedded development team in Stockport.
What distinguishes you as our ideal C++ / C# Software Engineer?
As our ideal Software Engineer, you will be degree level in a relevant discipline or possess equivalent industrial experience. You must be able to demonstrate proven experience in software development, with experience in all stages of the software development life-cycle) and have proven ability in software design, including creation of detailed specifications and API documentation. You will also have the following skills and experience:
• Proven ability in developing new functionality from product requirements / design specifications.
• C++, including COM.
• C#, including WPF.
• Visual Studio (e.g. Versions 6, 2005, 2008, 2010 & 2015).
• Windows Development (e.g. Windows 7 Embedded, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2).
• XML (including XSLIT, DOM, SAX)
• Experience of working with software configuration control systems (e.g. Microsoft SourceSafe, TFS, Git.)
• Experience of writing unit tests and using unit test frameworks (e.g. Visual Studio Unit Test, GoggleTest).
• Experience in build environments (e.g. Jenkins).
• Experience in the following skillsets, considered an advantage:
• ASP.NET MVC
• Encryption & Authentication (e.g. SSL)
• HTML 5
• SQL (e.g. Microsoft SQL 2012, 2014).
What will I be responsible for?
As a C++ / C# Software Engineer, you will be working on a range of products including our VCATS™ Server and VCATS™ Runtime. Your daily tasks will include:
• Analysis of customer requirements, to derive technical solutions.
• Development of accurate estimates for proposed technical solutions.
• Design and development of system and sub-system components.
• Debug of legacy code, to resolve functional or reliability defects.
• Adherence to Bosch Quality Assurance Processes, including participation in technical reviews.
Why work for Bosch?
At Bosch, we encourage our associates to be individuals and see diversity as an asset. In return for your hard work as our C++ / C# Software Engineer, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
• Flexible worktime options
• Dedicated learning and development
• Childcare offers
• Medical services
• Employee discounts including various sports and health opportunities
• Free on-site parking & access to local public transport
• Subsidised catering facilities
• Showers and cycle lock-ups
• Modern offices that offer room for creativity
Make It Happen. Apply now for the role ofC++ / C# Software Engineer!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.