Published 2018-07-05 03:08:53
This ad has been archived
We offer a great working environment, full training, opportunities for personal development and career progression, along with excellent rewards and benefits.
The role objective will be to ensure excellence in service delivery, grasping all opportunities to maximise the account efficiency and profitability.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for:
• Selection and recruitment of new flexible workers.
• Daily management of flexible workers to meet customer orders
• Service delivery & quality control excellence.
• Maintaining administrative & compliance processes.
• Ongoing service improvement
• Accurate processing of Timesheets.
• Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of data for the Client’s Management team and Vital People Management
• Involvement in staff Induction & Training
• Building strong relationships with the client
• Attending Internal planning meetings with other Onsite Managers, Senior Managers & Directors.
• Attending service review meetings with the client.
• Ensure new starter compliance and background checking.
• Providing innovative solutions to customer issues and executing them effectively.
The Key Account Manager will have the following attributes:
• Customer Service, Recruitment or Sales Experience in a focused and targeted environment.
• The ability to sustain maximum fulfilment levels of flexible workers.
• An understanding of the importance of ethical compliance and operational processes.
• Knowledge and confidence in dealing with customer queries, complaints or problems.
• Flexibility around working hours and the ability to work on call / out of hours when required to do so.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, both verbally and written.
• Strong self motivation and the ability to ”think on your feet” and to work unsupervised.
• The ability to contribute ideas and resolve issues successfully.
• Professional conduct at all times whilst representing Vital People.
• Strong administration and IT skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel) & excellent attention to detail.
FOR THIS ROLE IT IS PREFERABLE TO HAVE A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE & OWN VEHICLE.