Published 2018-07-05 03:08:20
This ad has been archived
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor for our team in Milton Keynes.
Maintenance Supervisor Role:
Joining our team, the Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the safe and effective delivery of the site maintenance strategy. Working in partnership with the production team and the maintenance & engineering manager, the MS will coordinate all maintenance activity and optimise plant availability, performance and quality. Duties include:
• Ensure that maintenance staff are suitability managed to achieve site objectives and targets.
• Ensure that all Planned Maintenance schedules are completed on time and within budget.
• Ensure that all corrective and reactive maintenance is prioritised, planned and completed effectively.
• Ensure that all contract work schedules are effective, completed within budget and within the agreed performance criteria.
• Continuously evaluate equipment reliability leading to Root Cause Analysis (RCA) studies and the planning and implementation of subsequent improvement activity.
• Provide engineering expertise to the Unit Manager and production teams
Our ideal Maintenance Supervisor will have:
• Possession of HNC, City & Guilds or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
• Completed apprenticeship (NVQ level 3) in an appropriate engineering skill
• Experience working within a processing, manufacturing or similar environment
• Good understanding of a proactive maintenance strategy and condition monitoring
• Knowledge of CMMS systems, purpose and functionality
• Knowledge of mechanical & electrical systems and safety
In return for your hard work as our Maintenance Supervisor, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including pension, healthcare and a range of flexible benefits.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY! You will be redirected to the company website to register and complete your application for the role of Maintenance Supervisor.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK’s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.